Polypropylene pipes SDR 6 (PN20)
10 years warranty
Polypropylene pipes PN 20 are used for hot and cold water supply pipelines with a pressure of 2,0 MPa at t = 20 °С, of 0,6 MPa at t = 75 °С. Pro Aqua pipes are made of PP-R 100 polypropylene. Pipes have good thermal insulation properties, chemical resistance to more than 300 substances and solutions, noise absorbing properties.
Maximum operating temperature: +95 °С, briefly up to +100 °С.
- Type: PRO AQUA polypropylene pipes and fittings
- Purpose: for water supply
- Maximum operating temperature: + 40° С
- Material: PPR 100 type 3
- Colour: White, gray, green
- Life time: 50 years
- GOST: 32415-2013, ISO 15874, DIN 8077/8078
- in cold water supply systems, in water treatment systems of residential, administrative and industrial buildings;
- when laying pneumatic lines, technological pipelines (subject to transportation of substances to which polypropylene is chemically resistant);
- for external networks of cold water supply (including channelless laying);
- in the combined fire water supply systems.