PRO AQUA Polypropylene pipes SDR 11 (PN10)
10 years warranty
The polypropylene pipes PN 10 are used for pipelines of cold water supply with pressure of 1 MPa. Pro Aqua polypropylene pipes are made of type 3 polypropylene - copolymer random PP-R-100. Maximum operating temperature: +95 °С, briefly up to +100 °С. Pro Aqua pipes and fittings have high sanitary and hygienic properties, and absolute corrosion resistance. Polypropylene pipes are easy to install and repair.
- Type: PRO AQUA polypropylene pipes and fittings
- Purpose: for water supply
- Maximum operating temperature: + 40° С
- Material: PPR 100 type 3
- Colour: White, gray, green
- Life time: 50 years
- GOST: 32415-2013, ISO 15874, DIN 8077/8078
- in cold water supply systems, in water treatment systems of residential, administrative and industrial buildings;
- when laying pneumatic lines, technological pipelines (subject to transportation of substances to which polypropylene is chemically resistant);
- for external networks of cold water supply (including channelless laying);
- in the combined fire water supply systems.