Aluminum reinforced polypropylene pipes SDR 5 (PN25)
10 years warranty
Pro Aqua Polypropylene pipes of the brand PN25 are made of heat-resistant copolymer with additional reinforcement, which significantly reduces their linear elongation. Polypropylene pipes of this type are ideal for arranging heating systems in residential and industrial buildings, heat-insulated floors and hot water systems.
Types of reinforced polypropylene pipes
Polypropylene reinforced pipes have a multilayer structure, which is characterized by the presence of a special reinforcing layer. The reinforcing material usually used is:
• aluminum sheet (foil). In the production of polypropylene pipes of the brand PN25 solid or perforated sheets of aluminum foil are often used to create reinforced walls. It can be located in different ways: on the surface or between layers of polypropylene. The foil thickness is usually 0,1–0,5 mm;
• fiberglass. Polypropylene pipes with fiberglass-reinforced walls are characterized by their solid structure. The inner and outer surfaces are made of polypropylene, and between them fiberglass is located. In this case, all layers are fused together, which ensures the strength of the connection.
Advantages of reinforced pipes
Reinforced walls increase the stability and durability of polypropylene pipes. The use of fiberglass or aluminum foil can reduce the coefficient of linear elongation. This means that when using pipes in high-temperature systems (heating, hot water), they will not deform. In addition, a layer of aluminum prevents the penetration of oxygen into the pipe, which slows down the corrosion of the metal parts of the heating system. The reinforced pipes PN 25 are used for pipelines of cold and hot water supply and heating with pressure at t = 20 °C - 2,5 MPa, at t = 90 °C – 1,0 MPa. Maximum temperature: +95 °С, briefly up to +100 °С.
- Type: PRO AQUA polypropylene pipes and fittings
- Purpose: for water supply / for heating
- Maximum operating temperature: +95°С
- Material: Polypropylene (Polypropylene Random Co-polymer) 100 type 3
- Reinforcement type: Aluminum
- Linear expansion ratio: 0,030 mm/(mK).
- Colour: White, gray, green
- Life time: 50 years
- GOST: 32415-2013, ISO 15874, DIN 8077/8078
- in systems of cold and hot water supply, in systems of heating, and water treatment residential, administrative and industrial buildings;
- when laying pneumatic lines, technological pipelines (subject to transportation of substances to which polypropylene is chemically resistant);
- for external networks of hot and cold water supply (including channelless laying);
- in the combined fire water supply systems.